Green Biscuit Original Hockey Puck
Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc. HERE'S WHY IT WORKS. The BIG QUESTION how to reduce friction and vibration on concrete and asphalt. The SOLUTION: is The Green Biscuit! Two pieces of plastic that are held apart by three metal bolts and rubber spacers between the pieces. This system works as a shock absorber to prevent the Green Biscuit from flipping over. The RESULT: The off-ice hockey puck that best matches the feel of a puck on the ice.
PRODUCT SKU: GRE-GB-TRAINER-G
- Original biscuit weight: 4.6 ounces
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.