The Dangle Puck 2.0 will glide, slide and ride any hard, flat surface. Enjoy a realistic on-ice training experience, off the ice. This puck is a game changer and allows any hockey player to gain the confidence to dangle around any opponent! Unlike the original Dangle Puck, this version is improved with a rubber core, so go ahead and stickhandle, pass or even shoot it! The Dangle Puck 2.0 goes toe-to-toe drag with any other dryland puck you've ever tried! A stainless steel ball bearing is found on both sides, so when the puck flips over you don't lose that slick, smooth glide.
Dangle Puck 2.0 15% off applied
PRODUCT SKU: HS-PUCK-DANGLE-002
- Exactly the same size and weight as a traditional ice hockey puck.
- Plastic gliding surface designed to minimize friction.
- Stainless steel ball bearing located on both sides.
- Not recommended for use on asphalt or pavement.
- Ideal for training on All-Star Dryland Flooring Tiles & Synthetic Ice Revolution Tiles or shooting pads.
- NOTE: Shooting speed limit of 50 mph (90 kph).
In this video, Product Manager Daniel Porter reviews some of the features of the HockeyShot Dangle Puck 2.0 and why it would be a great product to add to your training!
Gain the confidence of your dangles with the Dangle Puck 2.0. This puck is a game changer that allows any hockey player to mimic an ice-like sensation while practicing their stickhandling skills off-ice.
OPTIMIZE YOUR TRAINING SESSIONS
Designed for hockey players of all skill levels. The HockeyShot Extreme line of products is our most expansive range, built for all-around durability and versatile functionality.